The health of employees has now become a priority for companies.
Medical devices have evolved with technology to provide caregivers and patients comfort while administrating and receiving care.
No matter the location, whether it be in a hospital or at a home, nursing needs to be done in both a safe and comfortable environment.
Ergonomic devices are necessary in these places in order to protect healthcare workers from injury.
Due to advancements in technology, these devices are available to enhance the healthcare field. Thanks to the cutting-edge technology development and technologies democratization, the access to this type of device is facilitated.
Since 2005, TiMOTION has continued to develop products to meet the growing demand of innovative solutions.
Electric linear actuators, height adjustable columns, control boxes, batteries, hand controls or footswitches… TiMOTION offers a turnkey, customizable and tailored solutions to meet your customers’ needs.
And because details make perfection, we have developed 2 new modern and ergonomic handsets: the TMH12 & TMH16.
These hand controls can be used in many applications such as medical beds, exam tables, or operating tables. They allow patients to change their position (backrest, head, leg rest and height) at any moment and simply.
- Available with 12 buttons
- Possible membrane customization with pictograms
- IP rating: IP66W
- Options: backlight, safety key, magnetic or classic hook to fix the control
The two fixation systems allow you to put the hand controls close to the patients and caregivers. You can utilize the magnetic feature for easy access, or the classic hook to hang the handset to the bed.
A safety key is an optional feature for this device. It allows the caregivers to take control of the positions on the medical device.
Check out our complete customized solutions for medical beds:
- TA31QR: electric actuator with manual release to adjust the backrest
- TA23: electric actuator to adjust the height of the bed
- TA31: electric actuator to adjust the leg rest
- TC21: control box to control all positions
Below are our complete customized solutions for medical chairs:
- TA29: electric actuator for the tilt of the medical chair
- TL3: lifting column for the adjustment of the height
- TBB5: back up power
- TC21: control box to control the devices positions
Thanks to TiMOTION hand controls, you can easily adjust your equipment.