TiMOTION’s TL4S series lifting columns are specifically designed for use in ergonomic desks and work tables. Using multiple TL series lifting columns with compatible TC series control boxes and TH / TDH series controls, work surfaces can be controlled quietly and smoothly with synchronous movement. All Ergo Motion TC series control boxes have a less than 0.1W standby power option that reduces power consumption. Our wide range of columns offers customers the solutions they require to satisfy their project requirements.
The TL4S has a three stage telescopic outer tube that is designed for a narrow-top, wide-bottom square appearance.
- Maximum load: 600N in push
- Maximum speed at full load: 25mm/s (with 600N in a push condition)
- Minimum installation dimension: 590 / 560 (M) / 520 (S) mm
- Stroke: 650 / 660 (M, S) mm
- Dimension of outer tube (L*W): 70*70mm
- Color: Black, white, grey, or special grey
- Three stage outer tube with square appearance
- Narrow top and wide bottom configuration
|2019.01.21||3 Ways to Make Your Office More Ergonomic|
|2018.02.23||The Health Crisis Facing Healthcare Employees|
|2018.01.26||Reinventing the Production Line: Ergonomics in the Factory|
|2017.10.26||How to Use a Sit Stand Desk|
|2017.09.06||Health Benefits of Sit-Stand Desks|