TiMOTION’s TL13S series lifting columns are specifically designed for use inergonomic desks and work tables. Using multiple TL series lifting columns with compatible TC series control boxes and TH/TDH series controls, work surfaces can be controlled quietly and smoothly with synchronous movement. All Ergo Motion TC series control boxes have a less than 0.1W standby power option that reduces power consumption. Our wide range of columns offers customers the solutions they require to satisfy their project requirements.
The TL13S has a two stage telescopic outer tube that is designed for a narrow-top, wide-bottom square appearance.
- Maximum load: 600N in push
- Maximum speed at full load: 24mm/s (with 600N in a push condition)
- Minimum installation dimension: 645mm
- Stroke: 500mm
- Dimension of outer tube (L*W): 70*70mm
- Two stage outer tube with square appearance
- Narrow top and wide bottom configuration
|2019.01.21||3 Ways to Make Your Office More Ergonomic|
|2018.02.23||The Health Crisis Facing Healthcare Employees|
|2018.01.26||Reinventing the Production Line: Ergonomics in the Factory|
|2017.10.26||How to Use a Sit Stand Desk|
|2017.09.06||Health Benefits of Sit-Stand Desks|