TiMOTION’s TA5L series linear actuator is a cutting-edge product that is manufactured with a specially formulated plastic material for the inner tube, outer tube and other key internal components. The patented TA5L linear actuator has obtained certifications from TUV, RoHS, UL 962 and xenon testing.
The TA5L linear actuator is designed to work with zero-wall seating frames and is the perfect choice for recliner movement. Its design enhances the life of the chair frame by using the plastic material to disperse stress.
- Voltage of motor: 24V DC
- Maximum load: 1,200N in push
- Maximum speed at full load: 20.8mm/s (with 1200N in a push or pull condition)
- Stroke: 332mm
- Retracted length: 157mm
- Color: black
- Noise level: under 48 dB(A)
- Certificate: Noise level test (SGS), RoHS, UL 962
- With, Taiwan, China and USA Patent
Standard Dimension (mm)
|2018.06.22||The Role of Electric Actuation in Smart Homes|
|2017.08.16||How Are Linear Actuators Used in Spa Equipment?|
|2017.07.20||This One Thing Can Make or Break Your Movie Theater Experience|
Add to Comparison ListAdded