TiMOTION’s TL8 series columns are designed with a 3 stage cylindrical appearance and built-in motors. It was designed primarily for use in medical applications. The TL8 provides stable vertical lifting. This makes the engineering design process easier and safer by replacing older style lifting mechanisms that use many moving stages and have pinch points. The TL8 is suitable for the medical bed applications.
- Maximum load: 2,000N in push
- Maximum dynamic bending moment: 500Nm
- Maximum static bending moment: 1,000Nm
- Maximum speed at full load: 19.9mm/s (with 1,000N in a push condition)
- Minimum installation dimension: ≥ (Stroke/2) + 150mm
- Stroke: 200~400mm
- Dimension of outer tube: Ø124mm
- Certificate: IEC60601-1-2, IEC60601-1, ES60601-1, EMC
- Operational temperature range: +5°C~+45°C
- The TL8 can only be used in pairs; single column usage is not recommended.
- The TL8 is recommended for push applications only; pull conditions are not advised.
Standard Dimension (mm)
|2019.01.03||3 Ways Ergonomics Are Utilized in the Medical Field|
|2018.07.25||Automation in Disability Vehicles|
|2018.07.06||10 Ways Actuators Improve Your Dental Visit|
|2018.03.22||Choosing the Right Home-Care Bed|
|2017.12.08||Actuation Systems for Patient Lift Applications|
Add to Comparison ListAdded